18 February 2020
If you love loaded potato skins, you’ll love adding chili to this recipe!
This recipe serves: 8
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 8 small russet potatoes (around 3-4 inches)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup of water
- Manning’s Chili – Original or Hot N’ Spicy – you choose!
- 1 – 15 ounce can of chili beans (optional)
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of sour cream
- ½ cup of sliced green onions
- Heat oven to 425˚F
- Combine Manning’s Chili and cup of water in a saucepan. Stir until combined. If you want to add beans to your chili, combine with water and Manning’s Chili.
- Simmer until heated, then remove from heat and set aside for later.
- Slice each potato in half then scoop out the inside of potato, leaving ¼ inch shell.
- Brush the inside and outside of each potato with olive oil and season it with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the potato halves on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes until they’re crisp and golden brown – turning once.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven. Spoon the chili into the potato skins then top with cheese.
- Bake the potatoes for an additional 3 – 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream and green onions.