If you’re looking for an easy taco soup recipe, try this recipe. You combine the ingredients and heat it up. That’s it! Two simple steps.
This recipe serves: 8
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Manning’s Chili – Original or Hot N’ Spicy – you choose!
- 1 cup of water
- 1 – 15oz can of kidney beans
- 1 – 15oz can of black beans
- 1 – 15oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 – 15oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 – 15oz can of corn
- 1 – 4oz can of diced green chiles
- 3 tablespoons of ranch dressing seasoning or 1 packet
- 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning or 1 packet
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Tortilla Chips or Tortilla Strips (optional)
- Combine all ingredients into one pot
- Bring your soup to a boil, then let it simmer for 15 minutes
- Set it out and serve!
You can serve this soup with sour cream, tortilla chips or tortilla strips.