This recipe can be made in under 30 minutes. It’s perfect for a busy night or if you just want something the whole family can enjoy!
This recipe serves: 8
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 cups of elbow macaroni
- 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of water
- 2 Manning’s Chili – Original or Hot N’ Spicy – you choose! Make sure it’s thawed out.
- 1 – 15 ounce can of kidney beans – drained and rinsed (optional)
- 2 – 15 ounce can of diced tomatoes (optional)
- 1 – 15 ounce can of tomato sauce (optional)
Please note, the beans, tomatoes and tomato sauce are up to your taste! We suggest adding this to your recipe for additional flavors, but they are not required.
- Combine Manning’s Chili and water in a saucepan. Stir until combined
- Add in tomato sauce and diced tomatoes.
- Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add in beans and pasta. Continue to simmer until the macaroni is al dente.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle cheese on the top. Let it the cheese begin to melt and then stir it in.
Scoop the Chili Mac and Cheese into your bowls and add extra cheese! You can also add a scoop of sour cream to the top. Chili Mac and Cheese can be served with cornbread for a little extra something.