We know how long it takes to prepare your Thanksgiving Day meal. That’s why we wanted to share this easy chili dip appetizer recipe. It takes about five minutes to make and it’s something the whole family can snack on until you’re ready to sit down and enjoy dinner.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Microwavable dish
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- Manning’s Chili – Hot N’ Spicy or Original – you choose
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread out the cream cheese evenly in your dish.
- Spoon the warmed up Manning’s Chili evenly over your cream cheese.
- Spread the shredded cheese evenly over the chili.
- Put the dish into the microwave for 30 seconds – 1 minute. Just long enough to melt the cheese.
- Feel free to top it with onions, tomatoes, or anything else to add a little something extra.
Now, set it out with your tortilla chips and enjoy!